Under California law, a person injured by the negligence or carelessness of others is entitled to recover for past and future medical costs, past and future lost wages, property damage, rental car expenses, and pain and suffering. Law Offices of Matthew L. Taylor is experienced in recovering all of these types of financial damages.
We represent people injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bites, construction accidents, and premises liability accidents.
Law Offices of Matthew L. Taylor handles all personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means that the attorney's fees come from the settlement or verdict. There are never hourly fees charged to clients in personal injury actions. If there is no recovery, then there are no attorney's fees charged.
Law Offices of Matthew L. Taylor handles all personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian vs. Vehicle Accidents
- Crosswalk and Intersection Accidents
- Premises Liability Claims
- Construction Accident
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Serious Physical Injury Claims
- Neck Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Shoulder and Arm Injuries
- Knee and Leg Injuries
- Auto Accident Lawsuits
- Property Damage Lawsuits
- Loss of Earnings Claims
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- $3,000,000 for employees when an employer installed hidden cameras in bathrooms and break areas.
- $3,100,000 for a man with spinal injuries who was injured in a construction site accident
- $565,000 for a woman injured in an auto accident
- $700,000 for two truck drivers injured in a truck vs. truck accident
- $450,000 for a woman injured in an auto accident